Sunday 7 June 2009

Lazy afternoon

ENG: Nora and Helmer are enjoying the afternoon sun in their new garden furniture.


NOR: Nora og Helmer nyter ettermiddagssola i de nye hagemøblene sine.


ENG: Here are some pics without Nora and Helmer, for a better view of the furniture and the roof terrace.
NOR: Her er noen bilder uten Helmer og Nora, så dere kan se de nye møblene og takterrassen bedre.


Credits: Furniture from Mighty world café set. Accessories on table from Lundby and Barbie. Miniature ceramic vase made by local potter in Trondheim.

2 comments:

Sans! said...

Do you know I used to own the aluminium chairs in real life? lol.Now I am into wood. I love the "apple" tree. These furniture look great too in your gazebo :).

Pubdoll said...

Thanks Sans! I also would prefer wood furniture myself, but I don't like all the job entailed:)